Popular Posts

Friday, July 24, 2015

My personal experience with Garcinia Cambogia

Well, I’ve been using Garcinia Cambogia for some time now.
Two pills at least 30 minutes before eating any meal with some carbos in it; in other words, all meals.The goal has been to lose few pounds per month just to see if the product works.
So far I have achieved that goal.

For me personally, the experience with Garcinia Cambogia has been TOTALLY AMAZING.
Food cravings almost completely gone. No cravings even for snacks witch I use to have all the time. It takes a lot longer time for me to get hungry. Yes I pay attention to what I eat. I do my best mostly to eat foods that I consider healthy, fruits, vegetables, limit the pasta, bread etc.
I still do the same very moderate level of exercise I have been doing.
This pill is NOT magic! You can't take it and eat snacks and sugar and never exercise and lose weight but if you are like me you won't even want any of those.
I can still enjoy my delicious foods and the flavor of the food. Just less of it.
Buying fewer groceries so I don't end up throwing out too much. Ordering differently at restaurants.
But the point is that so far, this is no diet. With this pill, I could sustain this way of eating for life.

Garcinia Cambogia so far for me is good enough. Will it stop working in two months? Possibly, but I really don't think so. I find the effects of it very convincing.

Is it safe enough? I don't know. I do know it is not speedy, and that's good.

If you're interested, do your own research. Explore how this will impact on your own health situation, to your comfort level. Don't take it because there are so many internet sites saying how great it is or because I am saying it is fantastic. Which I am.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment